Guest Keynote Presenter on ChatGPT: Transforming Corporate Efficiency
Enhance your organization’s communication with an expert on ChatGPT. I’d love to be a speaker with an introduction and training on how ChatGPT during all-staff meetings, team meetings, away days and corporate training events.
I would be customised but would normally include:
- What is ChatGPT?
- What can ChatGPT do and how can it help me?
- Examples of uses.
- How to write good prompts.
Why Choose me as a guest keynote presenter on ChatGPT?
I am a very experienced and professional speaker, trainer and consultant with over 1,800 IT contracts across a wide range of industries and departments. I offer valuable insights and actionable strategies for leveraging ChatGPT technology in the workplace. By understanding the fundamentals of effective prompt writing, you will be better equipped to harness the power of AI efficiency.
Guest Keynote Presentation Highlights
- Overview of ChatGPT: Gain a solid understanding of ChatGPT technology and its capabilities. Learn how it can revolutionize your organization’s communication.
- Best practices for prompt writing: Discover proven techniques for crafting effective prompts that elicit precise, relevant, and actionable responses.
- Real-world examples: I will use your own business / industry as an example of using ChatGPT to enhance productivity and decision-making.
- Interactive Q&A session: Engage with our knowledgeable [expert speaker] to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of ChatGPT and prompt writing techniques.
Elevate Your All-Staff Meetings with Our Guest Keynote Presenter on ChatGPT
Don’t miss this opportunity to give your organization a competitive edge by introducing AI-driven communication tools. Book me, Dr Peter Clayton, today as your keynote speaker and set the stage for a more efficient and knowledgeable workplace.
How long would the introduction / training take?
A basic introduction of the benefits and uses of ChatGPT could be in as little as 20-30 minutes. The exact timing depending on how long you want to spend on examples, Q&As and prompt writing skills. So if your company is new to ChatGPT then this might be a good timing to work to.
For people and companies who already know they need to know about it then consider 45-60 minutes for a full introduction. Explore ChatGPT, its uses, a wide range of prompt engineering writing skills, many live examples and time for Q&As.
Looking for personal / small group training
If you’re looking for a ChatGPT trainer for small group / team training then visit my dedicated on this: ChatGPT Training
Large group Excel spreadsheet training and Q&A sessions
If you’re looking for a keynote presenter that can give rapid refresher training in Excel features and functions and / or answer questions then I also offer refresher Excel training to managers. Teams of people can have their questions answered that are slowing them down on a daily basis