Over 1,800 IT projects completed for 700+ clients over two decades. Highly qualified with managerial experience with UK and international organisations. This makes me a very qualified and experienced trainer for writing ChatGPT Prompts.
I am an expert developer when it comes to using IT to analyse complex data, create reports and presentations, automating repetitive work and processing financial and other business data.
My key strengths are understanding complex business processes in practice. So I am skilled in working out how to improve them through a combination of operational redesign, management skills and practicality.
IT consultant services
I have used my spreadsheet and IT skills in both management and consultant roles on real, significant and international projects. Some trainers can apply themselves in the classroom but don’t understand the real world of business whereas I have real world experience. I am now on the way to becoming an experienced trainer for ChatGPT prompt writing. Please see my new prompt writing training courses.
My other consultancies are in Excel Spreadsheets, Word Documents and Brainstorming. Plus more: Reply Wizard (software that stores and retrieves useful text to re-use),. Electoral seat calculation presentations. Information on reducing Junk Mail. I am now also a ChatGPT Prompt Trainer.
Qualified and Experienced IT consultant and now trainer for ChatGPT Prompt writing:
- 22 years experience creating complex Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and applications. This, as a senior manager and consultant running complex international operations. I have delivered training courses to many organisations in person and remotely but specialise in bespoke medium or advanced training courses.
- 22 years experience reducing workloads and even eliminating pointless jobs by simplifying and automating existing processes.
- 1,800 projects completed for over 700 clients so far.
- 28 years experience developing and maintaining databases and software including (1) Procter & Gamble’s UK management information systems, (2) statistical analysis for the EU, (3) software for running international elections, and (4) many small business applications.
- 8 years experience creating Excel spreadsheets that run elections round the world. This includes calculation of the results and correctly working out who won.
- 3 years training future managers to use Excel in advanced level formulas at Sheffield Hallam University.
- MS Office Expert qualification in Excel 2010.
- MS Office Specialist (MOS) qualification in Excel 2007.
- PhD and First class BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Nottingham University.
- Distinction at MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Sheffield University; a triple accredited university. Valedictorian of MBA class, winning several awards.
- Diploma Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- “PRINCE2” Practitioner Project Management training and certificate.
- “MSP” Practitioner Programme Management training and certificate.
Professional accreditation and membership:
|Certified Management Consultant (CMC), international accreditation from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.
|Chartered Manager through the Chartered Management Institute. (CMgr)
|Fellow of the Institute of Consulting. (FIC)
|Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. (FCMI)
Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
Professional & Consultancy Experience useful
- Managing Director of Infinite Innovations Ltd for 25 years; an IT consultancy, website hosting and software development company.
- IT consultant to major international and national companies. Including Chelsea Football Club, Siemens, Aldi, JD Sports, Heineken Group, Yorkshire Water and Department of Transport. Click for previous client list and testimonials.
- Business Improvement Team member with Plusnet internet provider focused on customer engagement and call centre staff systems improvement.
- Management consultant to the Nepal Election Commission and IT Project Management Adviser with the United Nations Mission in Nepal.
- Senior Operations Officer for the International Organization for Migration. Running the elections for Iraqi refugees in 14 countries round the world, and for Afghan refugees in Pakistan and Iran.
- Management consultant to the Iraqi Electoral Commission, based in Jordan.
- Management consultant and budget consultant to the Afghan Electoral Commission, based in Kabul.
- Lecturer and Trainer in Excel, Word and Email for Sheffield Hallam University.
- Business Analyst for Procter & Gamble Ltd.
- Voter List Project Developer for the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe Mission in Kosovo. Including a full analysis and correction of the entire UN Civil Registry and voter registration databases in Excel.
- Statistical Expert for the European Union Election Observation Mission to Kenya.
- Chief of IT Projects for the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe Mission in Kosovo.
- Author and owner of Brainstorming.co.uk website for free training and software for brainstorming, creative thinking and problem solving.
- I am now on the way to becoming a experienced trainer for ChatGPT prompt writing skills. So this will combine my previous work into a complete efficiency package.